LS Direct is growing. We hire the best and brightest team members to provide excellence to our clients and each other. Here are our open opportunities, but please send us a current résumé and interests any time.
Current Job Openings
We are looking for a talented systems programmer to join our IT team. You will work with others to develop innovative web-based solutions primarily to assist on our Data Science team in the execution of highly-personalized data-driven direct mail. This is a hands-on, action-oriented position in a fast-growing company.
- Company location: Suffern, NY
- Expected hours of work: This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays and weekends may be required
About LS Direct
From predictive analytics to the customer mailbox, LS Direct Marketing is the trusted one-stop partner for today’s savvy omnichannel retailers to deliver data-driven, highly personalized direct marketing messages at just the right time. Through our proprietary technology and team of data scientists and designers, we help our clients with actionable solutions to drive customer conversion and to achieve measurable ROI – at every stage of the buying journey.
- You will work with our data science team to develop and improve applications using Alteryx and other interconnected software/scripting languages
- Interacting with cloud platforms incl. Google Cloud Platform and AWS
- Troubleshoot across the entire tech stack
- Work with teams to implement new product features, drive testing and improve data quality in a cost-effective manner
- Assist in the design of the back-end and front-end infrastructure, including APIs
- Document your activities and processes
- Recommend strategic technology and tools to improve our IT efficiency and workflow
We’re Looking for Someone With
- 5+ years of systems programming and integrations in a corporate environment
- S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Passion about automating everything and applying scientific methods to solve business requirements and make the team more efficient
- A desire to work closely with programmers, data scientists and stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of data query languages (e.g, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Knowledge of data modeling and techniques.
- Excellence in project planning and the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and a highly professional approach to be able effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teammates and stakeholders
- Team and execution oriented. Builds positive company culture, highly engaged, solicits and provides feedback proactively, self-starter, results oriented who relies on objective evidence and resolves issues both in a non-confrontational way
- Experience with machine learning, security and data privacy a plus
- Experience with visualization technologies (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) and systems integration are not required, but a plus to have
How to submit your résumé: In the body of an email or as a Word doc or .pdf attachment, submit your résumé and a cover letter, if you choose. Please include the position that you are applying for in the subject heading. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org